Sun, Jan 02|
Rest & Restart Yin and Soundbath Meditation
This is a restorative Yin and Soundbath meditation event to start your year with deep restorative rest and to carry you into 2022 refreshed and ready. Deep vibrational tones and guided relaxation in restorative Yin postures bring rest deep into your bones and tissues, resetting your resilience.
Time & Location
Jan 02, 2022, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Seattle, 159 Western Ave W Suite 280, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
About The Event
This is a kick-off in person live event for a bodyNew and Om Operative 10-Day Yoga Rest and Reset Challenge.
Here are the challenge details:
- Jan 2nd-15th
- Our 2 week challenge is FREE to join!
- Kick-off your challenge with an optional In-Studio Yin Yoga + Soundbath event with BOTH Tara & Hester Sunday Jan 2nd 9-10am for $15 (free for in-studio monthly members)
- All yoga practices are videos pre-recorded by Tara and arranged in a 2 week schedule for you to practice-when-you-can
- The yoga asana (which is a sanskrit word for yoga poses) are divided into 4 different practice categories so you can choose your best class & practice-where-you-are
- Mindfulness tips & exercises are shared on Hester’s podcast ‘bodyNew Renew Your Resilience’ on Spotify and Anchor. Listen to Hester at anytime of your day with short 10-15 min mindfulness segments starting with the episode Rest in the Pause.